Bhutanese community in Australia express excitement to welcome His Majesty The King

Going by the report we have received from Australia, excitement seems to be building as Bhutanese living down under prepare to welcome His Majesty The King next month. His Majesty will be visiting Australia from the 10th to the 18th of next month.

The announcement from the Royal Bhutanese Embassy in Canberra, on His Majesty’s visit to Australia has sparked a wave of happiness and anticipation among the Bhutanese community in the southern hemisphere.

Many said His Majesty’s visit to Australia would be significant and a source of great inspiration and happiness.

“As soon as we heard that His Majesty The King will be visiting Australia, we were overwhelmed with happiness. The Bhutanese community in Australia is thrilled to receive an audience from His Majesty. Now that even the dates are finalised, Bhutanese here have even managed to take their days off on the day of the Royal Audience,” said Ugyen Penjor, President of Australia Bhutanese Association of Canberra (ABAC).

“On hearing the news of His Majesty’s visit to Australia, Bhutanese here really excited. It is going to be an unforgettable day for Bhutanese in Australia and we are prepared and excited for the audience from His Majesty,” said Yangchen Dolkar, Canberra.

“Despite being busy with work, news of His Majesty’s visit to Australia has left many of us feeling extremely happy. We are prepared to leave our works behind for the day to catch a glimpse of His Majesty and receive his words of wisdom. I offer my prayers that His Majesty and the accompanying delegates reach here safely. I also pray for His Majesty’s long life, and that His Majesty’s reign and compassion deeds for his people flourish for all times to come,” said Tharpola, Canberra.

Many Bhutanese living in other states have booked air tickets to fly to Sydney, Canberra or Perth to attend the Royal audience which they believe is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

“Bhutanese community in Armidale offer our heartiest welcome to our beacon of light, His Majesty The King. Bhutanese in Sydney are thrilled to receive an audience from His Majesty The King. We are truly grateful to His Majesty for compassionately thinking about Bhutanese living abroad,” said Kumbu Dorji (PhD), Armidale, NSW.

“As a Bhutanese living in Australia, the visit of His Majesty fills me with immense pride and a deep connection to Bhutan. It is a moment of great honour and inspiration for all Bhutanese living in Australia. I personally cannot wait till the 12th of October to be in His Majesty’s presence,” said Lhaka Dem, Brisbane, Queensland.

His Majesty will visit Sydney on the 12th, Canberra on the 13th, and Perth on the 16th of October.

Edited by Phub Gyem

Top Stories

Related Stories

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube